Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 20th. In the last seven days, Mithril has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Mithril has a market cap of $120.59 million and approximately $20.83 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mithril token can currently be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00005074 BTC on popular exchanges including FCoin, CoinExchange, Ethfinex and DigiFinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00058787 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001660 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00012948 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012636 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005300 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 43.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003004 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, DigiFinex, BitForex, Gate.io, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Bithumb, OKEx, LBank, Ethfinex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.