Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. During the last seven days, Ratecoin has traded down 0.9% against the dollar. One Ratecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Ratecoin has a market capitalization of $139,618.00 and $18.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003790 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003077 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005550 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000052 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ratecoin is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. Ratecoin’s official message board is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.