BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 5.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded down 21.5% against the dollar. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0815 or 0.00001290 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinEgg and CoinExchange. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $6.28 million and $233,008.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00073536 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002530 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004288 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00024571 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Livecoin, Upbit, Trade By Trade, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.