Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. Verge has a total market capitalization of $316.52 million and $5.61 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0210 or 0.00000359 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. During the last seven days, Verge has traded 17.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $73.76 or 0.01261000 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005857 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002274 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004458 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006774 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00009406 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00016114 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, TradeOgre, fex, CryptoBridge, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Bitbns, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, YoBit, Upbit, SouthXchange, Vebitcoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.