Linker Coin (CURRENCY:LNC) traded 21.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on June 29th. During the last seven days, Linker Coin has traded 21.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Linker Coin has a market capitalization of $4.10 million and approximately $231,050.00 worth of Linker Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Linker Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0363 or 0.00000620 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 25.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00001267 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Linker Coin Token Profile
Buying and Selling Linker Coin
Linker Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linker Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linker Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Linker Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linker Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linker Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.