RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 24th. RevolutionVR has a total market capitalization of $10.43 million and $355,980.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. One RevolutionVR coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0497 or 0.00000802 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $82.75 or 0.01337170 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00006035 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004925 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006406 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010840 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00001139 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.