Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Advanced Technology Coin has a market capitalization of $604,986.00 and approximately $2,205.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 17.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0244 or 0.00000367 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, C-CEX, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pura (PURA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001631 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00051427 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Profile
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Trading
Advanced Technology Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.