News stories about Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Inpixon earned a media sentiment score of 0.06 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the technology company an impact score of 49.5687350387325 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Investors must be familiar with this before taking key decisions:Inpixon (INPX), Red Hat, Inc. (RHT) (fintelegraph.com)
- Important Factors to Analyse A Good Investment – Inpixon (NASDAQ: INPX) (stockspen.com)
- Checking on HMA for Inpixon (:INPX): Level Reaches 0.39012036 (stocknewscaller.com)
- Technical Indicators under revision: Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX), Yum China Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:YUMC), Prospect … (thestreetpoint.com)
- Notable Stocks on the Move: Inpixon, (NASDAQ: INPX), Pacific Ethanol, Inc., (NASDAQ: PEIX) (globalexportlines.com)
NASDAQ INPX traded down $0.01 on Thursday, hitting $0.37. 1,170,837 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,614,445. Inpixon has a 12 month low of $0.29 and a 12 month high of $56.40. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -0.13, a current ratio of 0.42 and a quick ratio of 0.38.
Inpixon, through its subsidiaries, provides big data analytics and location based products and related services for the cyber-security and Internet of things markets worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Indoor Positioning Analytics and Infrastructure. The Indoor Positioning Analytics segment offers various products and services, which are delivered on premise or in the Cloud, as well as hosted Software-as-a-Service based solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Inpixon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inpixon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.