BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 14th. In the last week, BlackCoin has traded 27.8% lower against the US dollar. BlackCoin has a total market cap of $11.45 million and approximately $124,020.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002241 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Trade By Trade and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00168605 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00037767 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003826 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 243.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Bit-Z, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Bittylicious, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit, Livecoin and Tux Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.