Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded up 15.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 23rd. One Bowhead token can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002214 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. During the last week, Bowhead has traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bowhead has a market capitalization of $1.35 million and $4,286.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $599.28 or 0.07851450 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00201147 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002446 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000372 BTC.
Bowhead Token Profile
Buying and Selling Bowhead
Bowhead can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bowhead directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bowhead should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bowhead using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.