Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 24th. Aion has a total market capitalization of $541.16 million and $15.89 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Aion has traded up 34.2% against the dollar. One Aion token can currently be purchased for $4.10 or 0.00043771 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Kucoin, Token Store and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009925 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004227 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00023249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $83.72 or 0.00893703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010660 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00044321 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00164683 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.93 or 0.00287473 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00001043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Radar Relay, Kucoin, Binance and EtherDelta. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.