BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 23rd. BlackCoin has a total market capitalization of $23.92 million and approximately $305,921.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BlackCoin has traded up 13.5% against the US dollar. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003489 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.52 or 0.00229924 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00066222 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007153 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 34.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Upbit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bit-Z, Trade By Trade, Livecoin, Bleutrade and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.