Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded up 10.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 19th. Verify has a total market capitalization of $3.12 million and $4,156.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verify token can now be purchased for about $0.25 or 0.00002992 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, EtherDelta and YoBit. Over the last week, Verify has traded down 39.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.08 or 0.00799730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011925 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00043966 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00103547 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.75 or 0.00175825 BTC.
Verify Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verify using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.