GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 19th. GoByte has a total market cap of $11.41 million and approximately $139,625.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, GoByte has traded 11.4% lower against the dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for about $11.09 or 0.00133029 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 36% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003207 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012112 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012223 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006640 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.