Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded up 15.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. In the last week, Elixir has traded down 23.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00002544 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange, IDEX and Kucoin. Elixir has a total market capitalization of $6.73 million and approximately $19,675.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $67.29 or 0.00798490 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 27% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002790 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015479 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00044223 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00103114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.90 or 0.00176851 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.