AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 10.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 19th. One AidCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002220 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, AidCoin has traded 18.2% lower against the US dollar. AidCoin has a market cap of $6.17 million and $206,389.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $67.29 or 0.00798490 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002790 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015479 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00044223 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00103114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.90 or 0.00176851 BTC.
AidCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not possible to purchase AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AidCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.