PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded down 9.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. During the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded 23.2% lower against the US dollar. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $6.66 million and $32,653.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0174 or 0.00000225 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $374.64 or 0.04828500 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001451 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00015332 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00018004 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011857 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000333 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.