ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. One ATLANT token can currently be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00002690 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, YoBit and EtherDelta. ATLANT has a total market cap of $2.76 million and $3,152.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ATLANT has traded down 14.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007927 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.91 or 0.00772208 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002509 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00014223 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00044744 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00113491 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.63 or 0.00175677 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATLANT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.