MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded down 10.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. MobileGo has a total market capitalization of $40.79 million and $151,095.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MobileGo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.42 or 0.00005050 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta, Coinrail and Tidex. Over the last week, MobileGo has traded 31.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.01 or 0.00873184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00046570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00194503 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Cryptopia, Coinrail, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Livecoin, Liqui and Gatecoin. It is not possible to purchase MobileGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.