CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded down 21.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. CoinDash has a total market cap of $33.31 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CoinDash token can now be bought for $0.0508 or 0.00000523 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Mercatox, BigONE and EtherDelta. During the last week, CoinDash has traded down 39.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.01 or 0.00873184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00046570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00194503 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
CoinDash Token Trading
CoinDash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Gate.io, Mercatox, HitBTC, BigONE and Gatecoin. It is not presently possible to buy CoinDash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinDash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinDash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinDash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.