Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. Over the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded down 17.9% against the dollar. One Woodcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001750 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Woodcoin has a market capitalization of $1.30 million and $4,745.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00026423 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0995 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014001 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007779 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
Woodcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.