News coverage about Vedanta (NYSE:VEDL) has trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Vedanta earned a media sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the basic materials company an impact score of 47.7655907830359 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Intraday reports for Vedanta Ltd.(VEDL, 500295) Stock & Share Prices – March 12, 2018 – Outlook India (outlookindia.com)
- Intraday reports for Vedanta Ltd.(VEDL, 500295) Stock & Share Prices – March 13, 2018 – Outlook India (outlookindia.com)
- Does Vedanta Limited’s (NSE:VEDL) PE Ratio Signal A Buying Opportunity? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Vedanta Declares Record Equity Interim Dividend of Rs. 7,881 Crore (finance.yahoo.com)
- Intraday reports for Vedanta Ltd.(VEDL, 500295) Stock & Share Prices – March 7, 2018 – Outlook India (outlookindia.com)
Shares of Vedanta (VEDL) traded up $0.15 during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $19.66. The company had a trading volume of 515,784 shares, compared to its average volume of 569,800. The stock has a market capitalization of $14,252.78, a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.60 and a beta of 1.84. Vedanta has a 52-week low of $13.78 and a 52-week high of $21.99. The company has a current ratio of 0.94, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.38.
Vedanta Company Profile
Vedanta Limited is a natural resource company engaged in the business of manufacturing copper and copper products, and aluminum and aluminum products. The Company’s segments include Copper, which consists of manufacturing of copper cathode, continuous cast copper rod and anode slime, including from purchased concentrate and manufacturing of precious metal from anode slime, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid; Iron ore; Aluminium, which consists of manufacturing of alumina and various aluminum products; Power, which consists of power, including power facilities engaged in generation and sale of commercial power, and Other, which consists pig iron and metallurgical coke.
Receive News & Ratings for Vedanta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vedanta and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.