Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for about $16.41 or 0.00197576 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, EXX, Coinnest and Bithumb. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded 25.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qtum has a market cap of $1.21 billion and approximately $98.62 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00048255 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006264 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Quoine, CoinEgg, CoolCoin, Lbank, Coinone, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Gate.io, Coinrail, BigONE, Allcoin, Livecoin, OKEx, ZB.COM, Kucoin, Coinnest, CoinExchange, Binance, Qryptos, Bit-Z, COSS, Bleutrade, EXX, Bithumb, HitBTC, BCEX, Huobi, Upbit, Bitfinex and Liqui. It is not possible to purchase Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.