Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 13th. In the last week, Patientory has traded down 24.8% against the US dollar. One Patientory token can currently be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001774 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. Patientory has a total market cap of $11.43 million and approximately $460,567.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $83.86 or 0.00911653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014318 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010863 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047330 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 23.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00108672 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.14 or 0.00208028 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patientory must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Patientory using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.