Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded up 50.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One Oxycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001083 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Bit-Z. In the last week, Oxycoin has traded up 8.1% against the dollar. Oxycoin has a market cap of $9.74 million and approximately $23,894.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00063926 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00038146 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006318 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000946 BTC.
Oxycoin Coin Profile
Oxycoin Coin Trading
Oxycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Oxycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oxycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oxycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.