Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Obsidian has a total market capitalization of $4.31 million and approximately $21,395.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Obsidian has traded 10.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Obsidian coin can now be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00001991 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.60 or 0.00145079 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00199089 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001795 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003958 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.96 or 0.00183782 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021052 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00032009 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010550 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Obsidian is a PoS cryptocurrency for popular use. It uses the more energy efficient SHA-512 hash algorithm to optimize for use on mobile devices and improved quantum computing resilience. ODN uses the proof-of-stake consensus strategy and pays a block reward of 20 ODN, which is equivalent to an interest rate of about 10%. In addition, Obsidian is the currency that powers to future Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger economy. The Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger allows for sending end-to-end encrypted messages, media, and files and is optimized for anonymity of communication and metadata protection/avoidance and does not require any user accounts, phone number or personal email address which could identify its users. The message transport will be accomplished by a decentralized network of special messaging masternodes that can be run by anyone by simply installing the respective software. Running messaging masternodes will be rewarded in Obsidian currency, so that messenger users and messenger masternode hosters form an economy which is independent from any company or country and maintained only by the open source community. Obsidian has an active Slack community in English with channels in русский and 中文, which welcomes traders, entrepreneurs, developers and everyone interested in science and innovation to share knowledge and learn. According to the White Paper, the current circulating supply is 24.4M. “
Obsidian Coin Trading
Obsidian can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Obsidian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Obsidian must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Obsidian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.