NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded up 13.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Tradesatoshi, Graviex, FreiExchange and YoBit. During the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 13.1% lower against the US dollar. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $16.55 million and $22,835.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $168.00 or 0.01932300 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004183 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005111 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016767 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 55.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004038 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00028977 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001012 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Graviex, Tradesatoshi and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.