Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Modum token can currently be purchased for $1.76 or 0.00021388 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Kucoin, Binance and EtherDelta. Modum has a market cap of $32.09 million and $440,539.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Modum has traded down 20.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00874852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108757 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00194992 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox, Binance and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Modum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Modum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.