Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Loopring token can now be purchased for $0.33 or 0.00003769 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Gate.io and EtherDelta. Loopring has a market cap of $188.03 million and approximately $2.15 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Loopring has traded down 25.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Loopring Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, OKEx, CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Binance, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.