Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for $13.31 or 0.00151897 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Gate.io, Bittrex and Abucoins. In the last seven days, Lisk has traded down 19.4% against the US dollar. Lisk has a market cap of $1.37 billion and $18.85 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.60 or 0.00200896 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00061979 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.94 or 0.00124826 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.73 or 0.00270808 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00051489 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Coinroom, Bittrex, Abucoins, ChaoEX, BitGrail, BitBay, Livecoin, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, CoolCoin, Exrates, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, YoBit, COSS, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.