Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Hush coin can now be bought for approximately $1.56 or 0.00017999 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Hush has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar. Hush has a market cap of $5.33 million and $12,190.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.85 or 0.00861953 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $271.17 or 0.03122570 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00039408 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.12 or 0.00232309 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.65 or 0.00088335 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010099 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $46.91 or 0.00540125 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.