Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 19% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Golem token can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00003046 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Upbit, Huobi and Abucoins. In the last week, Golem has traded 33.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Golem has a total market cap of $205.79 million and approximately $9.29 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet, Cryptopia, Abucoins, Poloniex, Gate.io, Upbit, Liqui, Bittrex, Cobinhood, Exrates, Tidex, Mercatox, Huobi, CryptoDerivatives, Tux Exchange and Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to buy Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.