Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 12% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on March 13th. Over the last seven days, Elixir has traded down 14.3% against the US dollar. One Elixir token can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00002665 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. Elixir has a market cap of $7.76 million and $41,987.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008604 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.79 or 0.00914462 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003185 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00048061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 26.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00109904 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.22 or 0.00207235 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.