Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One Cryptonex coin can now be purchased for $6.00 or 0.00069001 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and YoBit. During the last seven days, Cryptonex has traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar. Cryptonex has a market cap of $270.97 million and $180,518.00 worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Cryptonex Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptonex platform is developed as international acquiring and is based on blockсhain technology. Safe system based on blockchain technology is protected against unauthorized access. Users can convert fiat money to any cryptocurrencies and tokens, as well as spend cryptocurrency with the help of bank cards and mobile applications with contactless payments. Cryptonex is developed as an open source code platform. To account property rights, cryptocurrency of the same name Cryptonex, ticker CNX is used. “
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Cryptonex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptonex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.