Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, Counterparty has traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Counterparty has a total market capitalization of $41.04 million and $213,681.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Counterparty coin can currently be purchased for approximately $15.68 or 0.00180438 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Zaif and Poloniex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,782.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,013.17 or 0.11634200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00029437 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020950 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $146.86 or 0.01689660 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021440 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001985 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011139 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Buying and Selling Counterparty
Counterparty can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX, Zaif and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Counterparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.