Calyxt Inc (NASDAQ:CLXT) Director Alain Godard sold 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, March 5th. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.00, for a total transaction of $190,000.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 49,200 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $934,800. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink.
Alain Godard also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 12th, Alain Godard sold 10,000 shares of Calyxt stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.00, for a total transaction of $190,000.00.
- On Friday, March 9th, Alain Godard sold 10,000 shares of Calyxt stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.00, for a total transaction of $190,000.00.
- On Monday, February 26th, Alain Godard sold 10,000 shares of Calyxt stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $19.03, for a total value of $190,300.00.
- On Tuesday, February 20th, Alain Godard sold 6,125 shares of Calyxt stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $20.70, for a total value of $126,787.50.
- On Thursday, February 22nd, Alain Godard sold 19,825 shares of Calyxt stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $19.65, for a total value of $389,561.25.
Calyxt Inc (CLXT) traded down $0.28 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $18.82. The stock had a trading volume of 65,751 shares, compared to its average volume of 54,359. The company has a quick ratio of 12.41, a current ratio of 12.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13. Calyxt Inc has a 52-week low of $9.26 and a 52-week high of $31.89.
Several equities research analysts have recently commented on the company. ValuEngine lowered Calyxt from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Wednesday, March 7th. Jefferies Group restated a “buy” rating and issued a $27.00 price objective on shares of Calyxt in a research note on Thursday, March 1st. Zacks Investment Research upgraded Calyxt from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Monday, January 8th. Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services assumed coverage on Calyxt in a research note on Wednesday, December 20th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $34.25 price objective for the company. Finally, Citigroup reduced their price objective on Calyxt from $27.00 to $22.00 and set a “neutral” rating for the company in a research note on Thursday, November 16th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have issued a hold rating and four have given a buy rating to the company. The company currently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of $29.05.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: “Calyxt Inc (CLXT) Director Alain Godard Sells 10,000 Shares” was reported by Markets Daily and is owned by of Markets Daily. If you are viewing this piece on another website, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US and international copyright laws. The correct version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.themarketsdaily.com/2018/03/14/calyxt-inc-clxt-director-alain-godard-sells-10000-shares.html.
Calyxt, Inc is a food and agriculture company. The Company is focused on delivering healthier specialty food ingredients, such as healthier oils and high fiber wheat, for consumers and agriculturally advantageous crop traits, such as herbicide tolerance to farmers. The Company also combines gene-editing technology and technical that enables to edit a plant genome to elicit the desired traits and characteristics.
Receive News & Ratings for Calyxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Calyxt and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.