Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $497.93 million and approximately $4.15 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded 22.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.36 or 0.02598010 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00024349 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009600 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018956 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008352 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00001122 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.