Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. One Bowhead token can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002319 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. In the last week, Bowhead has traded 58.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bowhead has a market capitalization of $1.67 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9,271.03 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $701.60 or 0.07590450 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,056.94 or 0.11434800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $176.81 or 0.01912820 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $249.95 or 0.02704150 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00217550 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00118142 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.93 or 0.00864778 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $287.40 or 0.03109350 BTC.
Bowhead Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aholee is a decentralized search engine for products, dedicated to online shopping worldwide. Aholee uses its own in-house blockchain, which is an Ethereum fork, for open collecting and indexing information from open sources with confirmation of authenticity based on blockchain technology. The AHC token is used to purchase items on the Aholee platform.Any AHC owner can purchase products using AHC in any store represented in the platform at the current AHC exchange rate to the currency used by the store. Any visitor to ahoolee.com can buy AHC, as this will give them an opportunity to get additional discounts from stores.”
Buying and Selling Bowhead
Bowhead can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is not possible to buy Bowhead directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bowhead must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bowhead using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.