Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 13th. Auroracoin has a market cap of $13.32 million and $38,161.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auroracoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.54 or 0.00016578 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ISX, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last week, Auroracoin has traded down 27.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001416 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00022252 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00040226 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, ISX, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.