AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. AidCoin has a total market capitalization of $6.87 million and $36,588.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AidCoin has traded down 19.2% against the dollar. One AidCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002443 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008572 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.51 or 0.00872042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012030 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00047311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00106873 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00193560 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not possible to purchase AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AidCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.