Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. Aeron has a total market cap of $19.17 million and approximately $793,810.00 worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Aeron has traded 21.7% lower against the dollar. One Aeron token can now be purchased for $1.47 or 0.00016957 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Mercatox and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Buying and Selling Aeron
Aeron can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Mercatox, Tidex and Kuna. It is not presently possible to purchase Aeron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.