adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One adbank token can currently be purchased for about $0.0124 or 0.00000135 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX and EtherDelta. adbank has a market capitalization of $4.80 million and approximately $14,912.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, adbank has traded 23.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.86 or 0.00911653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014318 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010863 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047330 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00108672 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.14 or 0.00208028 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
adbank Token Trading
adbank can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase adbank directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adbank must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase adbank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.