ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. One ZCoin coin can now be bought for about $41.66 or 0.00453009 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Binance, TDAX and Bittrex. Over the last week, ZCoin has traded down 16.1% against the dollar. ZCoin has a total market cap of $179.04 million and $1.02 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9,203.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $694.88 or 0.07556610 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,074.03 or 0.11679800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $176.01 or 0.01914010 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $251.94 or 0.02739760 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.05 or 0.00217993 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00118144 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.96 or 0.00858684 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $286.40 or 0.03114520 BTC.
ZCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, AEX, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, TDAX, Bittrex, Bitcoin Indonesia, LiteBit.eu and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase ZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.