U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. U.CASH has a market capitalization of $29.43 million and approximately $45,989.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One U.CASH token can now be purchased for $0.0160 or 0.00000177 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, U.CASH has traded 31.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.00939832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088156 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00191522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
U.CASH Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “U.CASH is a peer-to-peer network of retail service providers (converters) combined with online and mobile applications (apps) targeted towards financial services and inclusion. It allows any person in the world to access bank-like services without the actual need to interact with a banks. The U.CASH (UCASH) token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the Ucash network as well as advanced functionalities. This token will be distributed using an Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) model to enable more equitable access. Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. “
Buying and Selling U.CASH
U.CASH can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is not possible to purchase U.CASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U.CASH must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U.CASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.