TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. One TimesCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.88 or 0.00009800 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, TimesCoin has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar. TimesCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $60,746.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008699 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $83.92 or 0.00932533 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003208 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011084 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00045931 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00088634 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.37 or 0.00204194 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TimesCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not currently possible to purchase TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TimesCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TimesCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.