Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. Terracoin has a market capitalization of $4.01 million and approximately $1,828.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Terracoin has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Terracoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001982 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,102.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,058.49 or 0.11660300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00025788 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.31 or 0.00180839 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00022017 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.18 or 0.01736690 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00021326 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002598 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004411 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Buying and Selling Terracoin
Terracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Terracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.