TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded up 5.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 13th. One TenX token can currently be bought for $1.42 or 0.00015554 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, Huobi and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, TenX has traded down 16.8% against the dollar. TenX has a total market capitalization of $148.71 million and $5.18 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008578 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.91 or 0.00907619 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014291 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010959 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045438 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00108249 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.91 or 0.00207035 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EtherDelta, BigONE, IDEX, Coinrail, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Liqui, Gate.io, ChaoEX, OKEx, Kucoin, HitBTC, CoolCoin, COSS, Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.