Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 13th. One Synergy coin can currently be purchased for about $1.79 or 0.00019739 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. Synergy has a market capitalization of $6.25 million and approximately $30,727.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Synergy has traded 19.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $493.67 or 0.05386850 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001501 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00018077 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00013479 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Buying and Selling Synergy
Synergy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Synergy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synergy must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Synergy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.