Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of SAGE Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SAGE) in the last few weeks:
- 3/7/2018 – SAGE Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/28/2018 – SAGE Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $203.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/26/2018 – SAGE Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They set an “overweight” rating and a $225.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/23/2018 – SAGE Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $193.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “FY 2017 results were generally in line with expectations. We note that ‘217 Phase 2 PPD data are now expected in 4Q18 (was 2Q). The additional delay (previously moved from 1Q18 to 2Q18) is reportedly due to an increase in target enrollment (now ~140 PPD patients). We still anticipate a positive outcome and think running a full-scale trial makes sense given prior supportive data. With the robust size and design of the study, we believe it could serve as a registration trial and help streamline ‘217 time to market. Sage still plans to conduct several additional well powered trials (insomnia, bipolar depression, PD tremor) with oral ‘217 this year. Further evaluation of ‘217 for MDD, including potential initiation of pivotal Phase 3 development is also anticipated in 2018 (unch). BUY.””
- 2/13/2018 – SAGE Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/3/2018 – SAGE Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of SAGE Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:SAGE) opened at $178.65 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of $8,137.03, a PE ratio of -25.09 and a beta of 3.07. SAGE Therapeutics Inc has a 1 year low of $59.57 and a 1 year high of $195.97.
SAGE Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SAGE) last released its earnings results on Thursday, February 22nd. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($1.75) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($1.98) by $0.23. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted ($1.50) earnings per share. sell-side analysts anticipate that SAGE Therapeutics Inc will post -8.2 earnings per share for the current year.
SAGE Therapeutics, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing and commercializing medicines to treat central nervous system (CNS) disorders. The Company’s lead product candidate, SAGE-547 is an intravenous formulation of allopregnanolone, a neurosteroid that acts as a synaptic and extrasynaptic modulator of the Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid-A (GABAA) receptor.
Receive News & Ratings for SAGE Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SAGE Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.