A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for FibroGen (NASDAQ: FGEN):
- 3/5/2018 – FibroGen was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “FibroGen, Inc. is a research-based biotechnology company. It is focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutic agents for treatment of anemia, fibrosis, cancer, and other serious unmet medical needs. The Company develops Roxadustat that is in Phase III clinical development for the treatment of anemia in chronic kidney disease; and FG-3019 which is in Phase II clinical development for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, pancreatic cancer, and liver fibrosis. FibroGen, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California. “
- 3/1/2018 – FibroGen was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/28/2018 – FibroGen had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann. They now have a $88.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $80.00.
- 2/27/2018 – FibroGen was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d” rating to a “c-” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – FibroGen was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
FibroGen Inc (FGEN) traded up $0.10 on Tuesday, reaching $54.90. 103,056 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 622,983. The firm has a market cap of $4,583.88, a P/E ratio of -31.02 and a beta of 1.76. FibroGen Inc has a 12-month low of $22.75 and a 12-month high of $63.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a quick ratio of 9.70 and a current ratio of 9.70.
In other FibroGen news, Director Rory B. Riggs sold 22,905 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, March 9th. The shares were sold at an average price of $55.75, for a total value of $1,276,953.75. Following the completion of the sale, the director now owns 411,295 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $22,929,696.25. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, VP Pat Cotroneo sold 1,894 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, March 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $53.12, for a total transaction of $100,609.28. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now directly owns 176,160 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $9,357,619.20. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last three months, insiders have sold 430,237 shares of company stock valued at $22,361,636. Corporate insiders own 13.60% of the company’s stock.
FibroGen, Inc is a science-based biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing a pipeline of first- in-class therapeutics. The Company is focused on fibrosis and hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) biology and clinical development to advance innovative medicines for the treatment of anemia, fibrotic disease, and cancer.
Receive News & Ratings for FibroGen Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FibroGen Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.